A three-day national workshop on ‘Rural tourism models–challenges and possibilities’ was organised by the Y. S. R. Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management (YSRITHM) here from December 13 to 15.
The programme was inaugurated by S. K. Mishra, Chairman Indian Trust for Rural Heritage and Development and Chandana Khan, Special Chief Secretary, Tourism, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
Places remained to be explored
Addressing delegates, they stressed on the need to develop rural areas from a tourism point of view.
They mentioned that India has many interesting places in rural areas which are yet to be explored.
The seminar was also attended by tourism officers from West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Jammu and Kashmir, Maharashtra and other States across the country.
- Day 6 – Chennai (amtmishra.wordpress.com)
- Madhya Pradesh (scammarota1.wordpress.com)
- The end or not the end?! (scammarota1.wordpress.com)
- Rural Tourism in Russia. Pokrovka of Belgorod Region (photographyofnia.com)
- The workshop and meeting in the Ecofutra center in Sarajevo (fojnicasabac.wordpress.com)
- ABOUT US – Green Tourism of Finland ,finland travel,finland tourism,sustainable tourism, tourism news, rural tourism, accomodation, wellbeing, nature (greentourismfinland.wordpress.com)
- Kailasagiri Park Visakhapatnam : Enchanting Panoramic View! (budgetindianvacations.wordpress.com)
- Plan a Mahabaleshwar Tour for Attractive Getaways (holidaydestinationsindia.wordpress.com)
- 3 Top holiday packages in India Granting Delightful Vacations (holidaypackagesdeals.wordpress.com)
- A Mahabaleshwar Tour for Attractive Getaways (holidaydestinationsindia.wordpress.com)
- Mussoorie Attraction (holidaysinmussoorie.wordpress.com)
- Tendulkar to relax in Mussoorie (local2globe.wordpress.com)
- Jim Corbett National Park India (surfindiatravel.wordpress.com)