Nandini Voice for the Deprived, a non-governmental organisation, is conducting an essay competition for women on the topic ‘Impact of TASMAC shops on women’s life in Tamil Nadu.’
Participants are expected to present their views about the State’s approach and policy in promoting TASMAC shops and its consequences. The essay can be in English or Tamil and should not exceed 1,500 words. The essay should be sent by post on or before January 27 to the following address : N. S. Venkataraman, Trustee, Nandini Voice for the Deprived, M 60/1, Fourth Cross Street, Besant Nagar, Chennai-600 090. It can also be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
For details, contact 044 – 2491 6037.
A two-day workshop on entrepreneurship development for Engineering and MBA students began at the Mancherial’s Aizza College of Engineering and Technology here on Monday. The college roped in local industrialist Venkateshwar Rao, APITCO Regional Officer Giri as resource persons.
- Entrepreneurial Education in Oman (qaisalkhonji.wordpress.com)
- Entrepreneurship (codeproject.com)
- Job prospects bright for chemistry students (local2globe.wordpress.com)
- Cultural Entrepreneurship in India (culent.com)
- 2nd National Entrepreneurship meeting concludes (thebhutanese.bt)