Superstar Graphic Internship at Jigyasa Narang
Category: Graphic design /Art work/ Illustrator
Eligibility: Any College student
Location: Work from Home
Financial Analyst Internship at Stratos Financial Advisory Services
Eligibility: Business/Management Students – PG and UG, Commerce Students, Computer Science/IT Students – PG, Human Resource Students, Media Students.
Web/Mobile App Development Internship at Fullerene Solutions & Services
Category: Web design and development / frontend
Eligibility: Any college student
Stipend: Rs.7500 /month
O.P. Rawat, Secretary, Department of Public Enterprises, Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises, will deliver the golden jubilee lecture on ‘21 st Century Challenges to Public Enterprises in India’ on December 26 at IPE auditorium on OU campus. A press release said president of the institute’s board of governors, P. Rama Rao would preside.
- Best IAS/PCS/HCS coaching institute in Chandigarh. For More information Call Now: 08968731913 (sansweeias11.wordpress.com)
The Eisai Pharmatechnology and Manufacturing Ltd. of Visakhapatnam was selected for UBM India’s CSR activities award.
The UBM India awards have been instituted to honour the companies which have excelled in pharmaceuticals and contributed to the growth and development of the Indian industry and also the economy, according to a press release.
Nava Vanita Welfare Society offers free training to women in fabric painting, tailoring, mehendi, embroidery, and beautician courses for their empowerment. They can register names at its office at Lakka Pandiri Veedhi.
For details contact 9652474484/8125666665, according to society president I. Swati in a release.
Selvarani Saravanan and her team will be conducting workshops on preparation of chocolates, hand- embroidery, and jewellery making for women, on December 11 and 13, at No: 30, MCK Nagar, Nolambur West. For details, call 95516 78787.
- Workshop to upskill knowledge (fijitimes.com)
- Workshop on e-content development (local2globe.wordpress.com)
- News U Can Use (Dec 4, 2014) – from the Jewellery Making ADHD Diva (torontobeadsociety.wordpress.com)
- Advanced Terracotta Jewellery Making (riyalokee.wordpress.com)
Sphoorti Foundation requested public to donate clothes, stationary and school bags in good condition for the benefit of needy schoolchildren during Christmas. Clothes (for children between 5 and 15 years) should be ironed, wearable. For details, call: 040-3221-2495/90002-02900.
- Help the needy (sydneyhuang15.wordpress.com)
- How to Help the Needy this Christmas (daocf.wordpress.com)
- Secret Teacher: do they know it’s Christmas? (primaryblogger1.wordpress.com)
- Goodfellows need your help to help the children (star-telegram.com)