It’s social media week
Social Media Week, the global event that came to India last year, is all set to be held in Bangalore over five days starting Monday.
The event that explores the economic, social, and cultural impact of social media will be held at several popular haunts in the city. Some of the locations where it will be held include Barleyz, City Bar, Fava, Hard Rock Café and The Leela Palace.
For more, log on tohttp://socialmediaweek.org/ bangalore/schedule.
About local2globeFaculty of soft skills, personality development and Humanities.
- Gitam students develop wireless gadget to test, replenish farm soil
- Course on stress management
- Fulbright fellowship
- A mix of knowledge and entertainment
- Meet on ‘Innovative Management Strategies’
- Living my LSE dream
- The rising tide @ MOOCs
- A step forward
- How to make Apple Swan
- Who says Facebook is a waste of time
List of categories
- 30,864 hits