Vintage engine for toy train
Celebrating its 37 years of existence, the National Rail Museum launched the service of a vintage locomotive for the toy train at the museum complex here over the weekend. The engine, manufactured in England, was first used by the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway for toy trains in 1881. The coach attached with the train was also built in Darjeeling for Rs. 1,907 in 1902.
About local2globeFaculty of soft skills, personality development and Humanities.
- Gitam students develop wireless gadget to test, replenish farm soil
- Course on stress management
- Fulbright fellowship
- A mix of knowledge and entertainment
- Meet on ‘Innovative Management Strategies’
- Living my LSE dream
- The rising tide @ MOOCs
- A step forward
- How to make Apple Swan
- Who says Facebook is a waste of time
List of categories
- 31,089 hits