The International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center will conduct a ‘Yoga Walk’ in February to popularise the benefits of yoga. At a function held in the city, City Police Commissioner P. Vijayan released the logo of the event.
About local2globeFaculty of soft skills, personality development and Humanities.
- Gitam students develop wireless gadget to test, replenish farm soil
- Course on stress management
- Fulbright fellowship
- A mix of knowledge and entertainment
- Meet on ‘Innovative Management Strategies’
- Living my LSE dream
- The rising tide @ MOOCs
- A step forward
- How to make Apple Swan
- Who says Facebook is a waste of time
List of categories
- 31,023 hits