Training programme on soft skills
Impact Foundation and GHMC are jointly organising a six-day free training programme on soft skills for students and unemployed youth at Hari Hara Kala Bhavan, Secunderabad, from December 24 between 11 a.m. and 9 p.m., a press release informed.
For more details : contact: 9849000026, the note said.
- How to Sell Your Soft Skills During Job Interviews (personalbrandingblog.com)
- Soft Skills Curriculum: Don’t Leave It Out! (aeseducation.com)
- ‘Education must focus on soft skills’ (thehindu.com)
- What is Soft Skills Training? (avodahconsultants.wordpress.com)
- Soft Power Skills Made Great Business People (catherinekaputa.typepad.com)
About local2globeFaculty of soft skills, personality development and Humanities.
- Gitam students develop wireless gadget to test, replenish farm soil
- Course on stress management
- Fulbright fellowship
- A mix of knowledge and entertainment
- Meet on ‘Innovative Management Strategies’
- Living my LSE dream
- The rising tide @ MOOCs
- A step forward
- How to make Apple Swan
- Who says Facebook is a waste of time
List of categories
- 30,821 hits