The darkest hour of the night
Comes just before the dawn
And I see the shining dew drops
Beautifully adorn the lawns.
The silent dark sky above
Turns a shady azure
Of the solitary quiet night
Sunrise is the best cure.
I see a tiny speck of light
Giving an aesthetic appeal to the sky
And gracefully as it ascends.
The sky awakened, and the stars die
The world awakened, a pretty sight
What could be more soothing to the eye?
If you ever want a wonderful surprise.
- Sunrise (poetrybydeborahann.wordpress.com)
- Thankful (violetessence.wordpress.com)
- Beautiful sunrise (thehindu.com)
- Hope (emilyann1492.wordpress.com)
- Note on Thoughts (flloral.wordpress.com)
- Sunrise (Sunrise: A Song Of Two Humans) (myoldaddiction2.wordpress.com)
- Sharing Sunrise (sceezo.wordpress.com)
- Photoblog : Sunrise at Tiwi (jabry.wordpress.com)