The organisers of the technical festival of the Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IITM), Shaastra,will conduct a symposium on, “Reinventing the agricultural sector.” Through mentorship sessions, field trips, lectures and group discussions, selected students will be given an exposure to the problems and challenges faced by the agricultural sector today.
Any college student enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate programme is eligible to participate. The symposium takes place from January 4 to 7, 2014, at IITM.
For any enquiry, call: +91-8220584444
- IIT’s ‘Sampark’ turns out to be a brainteaser (thehindu.com)
- Two ASU Professors attended 2013 Southwest Symposium return with award (monicahalliburton.wordpress.com)
- Rover Bot (karthikanantharam.wordpress.com)
- IIT-Madras to develop sensors for farmers (panchabuta.com)
- News about the Doctoral Symposium (ala2014.org)