Ramayana still relevant-VC
Speaking at the event Vice Chancellor G.S.N Raju said that Valmiki’s contribution to society was remarkable and significant and that his epic Ramayana was still relevant in society today and will continue to be in future as well.
He said that one should follow the principles and values depicted in the Ramayana as it shows the way forward for a family and society and stresses on ethics and values.
Andhra University has also introduced the subject “Ethics and Values” to mould the character of students and make them good citizens and contribute to a moral-driven society.
Rector A.Narayana, Registrar K. Rama Mohana Rao, Dean, Security and Sanitary Venkata Krishna, Sirla Shyam, Pithani Prasad, V.Syamsundara Naidu, Isakapalli Venkateswara Rao were among those who spoke at the function.
‘It shows the way forward for a family and society and stresses on ethics and values’
- Maharshi Valmiki Maharshi Valmiki, the author of the great Indian epic Ramayana… (rajesh1128.wordpress.com)
- Ramayana… In Brief (echoesintruth.wordpress.com)
- Ramayana… In Brief (vamadevananda.wordpress.com)
- Gems from Valmiki Ramayana (shivab15.wordpress.com)
- Gems of Wisdom from Valmiki Ramayana (shivab15.wordpress.com)