Classroom of the Year contest!
The Storyboard ‘Classroom of the Year’ contest is back.
Here’s your chance to participate in a nation-wide competition and win exciting prizes.
* Open to students of classes 6-12
* Five students and one teacher in a team.
* One entry per team.
Deadline: November 22, 2013.
* Students work in teams and bring out a class magazine.
* The magazine should be a minimum of 15 pages long and a maximum of 30 pages long.
* It should contain:
a. An introduction to the school – a factfile (300 words)
b. An interview of teacher/principal (300 words)
c. A photo essay about your school (10-15 photos with captions)
d. A short story (with illustrations) set in your classroom/school (1000 words)
e. Talent Corner (Original poetry, artwork, jokes and riddles) (6 pages)
* A workshop on writing (conducted by storytellers, journalists and writers)
* A set of storybooks.
* Merit certificates for the team and school.
Before you start your magazine, email your details (names, class and section, school name and address,
email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Classroom Contest
- Photo Essay 1: (hsgcadigitalstorytelling.wordpress.com)
- Mobile Learning (alycecorbettdldg2013.wordpress.com)
- The Hindu in School comes to Kolkata (thehindu.com)
- Challenges in Cameroon (ofebloguwo.wordpress.com)
- Science In The Classroom – Must It Be Only For Students? (pascophronesis.wordpress.com)
- Experiments with Finnish practices for Chennai Schools (thehindu.com)